21.9.08

{autumn has arrived}

{photo courtesy of etsy}

Whew...finally I can really talk about autumn since it's here now!!! I love autumn. It is second only to summer!! The smell of camp fires in the air, the cool air, the bright blue skies, tailgates. autumn leaves, chili, smores, cozy sweaters, reading books on a rainy afternoon.....I could go on and on!!! Here are a few things simpledaisy style that remind me of autumn!!!
Sipping wine and watching the sun set on a chilly autumn evening...

Autumn decorating......

Cozy sweaters courtesy of jcrew

sweet little purses courtesy of etsy

Super cute jewelry in shades of autumn courtesy of simpledaisy

Hope you have a super fabulous autumn season!! Remember; slow down, relax and enjoy the seaon!
Take care....

3 comments:

  1. Oh, your blog is so inviting! I'm off to check your etsy store now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your enthusiasm for all things autumn. Love all the pictures, jewelry and especially the j. crew sweater. I love sweater weather! Can't wait to check out your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I also love Fall! This is by far my favorite season! Can't wait for our 50 mile bike ride tomorrow to see all the beautiful colors of the season thus far! So glad I was able to get signed up!

    ReplyDelete

Hello.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate your thoughts:):)