20.9.08

{display: simpledaisy style}

Well...I just finished my very first show!!! Now I have had a home show in the past..but not a show like this!! I have to say that I really don't think it is for me...

Now don't get me wrong I think I did get some nice exposure, etc but I think I would like to focus more on my etsy shop and maybe getting simpledaisy into some shops!! SOOO...if any of you own a shop or have friends that own a shop send them my way!!! Anywho...here is how I displayed my simpledaisy jewelry.....


I received a ton of compliments on my display and my jewelry but not a lot of sales???? Of course for some reason these photos didn't turn out as well as I had hoped! Owell!!

Let me know what you think...or any thoughts you might have about getting my jewelry into some super cute shops!!!

"The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration" Monet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate your thoughts:):)