24.9.08

{relaxing: simpledaisy style}

I love to just sit around and read…I would read book/magazines for a whole day if my husband would let me!! Oh…and I love the drink wine!! I think reading and sipping wine go hand in hand!!
I recently found one of my favorite wines that I hadn’t been able to find in a while….
I love this wine…well truthfully because I love the label!! See I am not a wine snob..rather I chose my wine based on the label and well hope for the best!! This wine {Flourish} is perfect…it’s organic and I love the label!! Simpledaisy loves butterflies!!


So..remember sometimes you just need a break to sit around, read books and sip some yummy wine…..



Oh and if I felt like being really naughty I would include some of this in my relaxing day....


Photo courtesy of Country Living

"Man hath no better thing under the sun than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry." Ecclesiastes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate your thoughts:):)