15.11.09

{crafting: simpledaisy style}

Finally got around to putting something on the wall behind our couch & it involved a simple little craft anyone can do:)I don't have photos in all the frames yet. But you get the idea!
I think it looks great:)Yes....I do already have christmas decorations out!! I love the sprakle of christmas and am always excited to put out all my sparkly decorations!
Now for the craft......
I made a couple of these sayings on artist canvas! So simple and so cheap!

I used artist canvas, spray paint, scrapbook letters, address letters and sandpaper.
First pick out a saying you like and arrange the letters on the canvas~Next, spray paint it in any color you like!
I used black on two and aqua blue on one.Then take the letters off....
Sand and your done~OH and MAKE SURE you actually have the saying right!
Do you NOTICE the quote is WRONG....it's is supposed to be....
"Be who you are & say what you feel.....
those who mind don't matter &
those who matter don't mind" Dr. Suess
I love that quote. It's sooo very true!
BUT as always I was in such an excited rush to see the finished product that I didn't pay attention! Now I am off to the craft store to get another canvas. haha!
If you really knew me, you'd know that's how I roll.....always in a rush!!! Owell....I am who I am!!
Have a super Happy Sunday~

11 comments:

  1. I love the painted canvas. I've been trying to think of some cute homemade things to make for christmas and I just might try that out! Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wall turned out great !
    Nice Job. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a craft even I can do! It turned out great! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is EXACTLY the type of boo boo I'd make! And it would tickle me so much, I'd never consider a redo :-)

    Love it!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute crafts! i guess the question is what can't you do. you are a rockstar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh everything looks great! I may have to steal your ideas for my niece's room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi everyone!!
    Thanks so much for the nice comments!!
    Sealaura...I just get bored very easily...so I am always doing something!! But I am happy to be called a rockstar:)

    PS...if any of you do this craft you should blog about it and let me know~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently found your blog and I LOVE it! I can't wait to try some of the crafty decorating and ALL of the Fresh Friday posts look great! Very motivating : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hah, looks great, mistake and all. I knew the saying but didn't realize even as I was reading it that it was wrong. Sorta like when words are all jumbled but we're still able to understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! You seem like a super fun AND FIT girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate your thoughts:):)