18.5.09

{an award}


How nice....I got an award!!! Sealaura, who actually used to live in my neck of the woods, gave me a sweet little award!! How nice of you Sealaura!!! Oh did I mention, she is now living in the great sunshine state of Florida!! Lucky girl!!

Anywho....
About the Award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Here are my picks.....

I'm Just Beachy~~~ I love her blog! So cute and so beachy!! Her blog helped me stay sane during a freezing cold midwestern winter!!!
Bella Fleur~~My "real" life friend!! She is always up to something natury!!
Smoothpebble~~~ She was {I think} the first person to write me on my blog!! So nice!! I love her blog...it is about real life stuff and it's always interesting!! And...she's also purchased simpledaisy jewelry!! I appreciate that!!!
Hula Girl at Heart~~ well really who isn't a hula girl at heart!! Super cute blog!!

OK....those are my picks!! I know it's supposed to be eight..but hey, I am lucky to have a moment to even sit down and pick four!! New puppy, end of the year at school, still trying to keep my running up....not enough hours in the day!!!

Thanks again Sealaura!! I appreciate that you enjoy my blog!! Take care~

EDIT~~~
IN MY RUSH TO POST LAST NIGHT.....I MENTIONED THAT SEALUARA IS FROM FLORIDA.....ACTUALLY SHE'S FROM CALIFORNIA!! EVEN BETTER!! SHE'S STILL A LUCKY GIRL~

5 comments:

  1. Hola! Thanks for your kind words. On elittle thing though, I am moving but still staing in southern socal! Florida sounds exciting but I think maybe for retirement or a nice vacation to the keys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a ding-dong I am!! I don't know why I was thinking you were from Florida?!?!? Owell....California...even BETTER!!!! sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that was super nice and thoughtful, I have you to thank for inspiring me to Blog, so "thanks" for thinking of me as one of your choices. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so sweet! Thanks, I may not get to this for a while. Crazy busy her as well, with the end of the boys school year, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Hello.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate your thoughts:):)