3.9.08

{dreams}

It great to have dreams, goals and aspirations!! But at the same time it can be completley scary!! It took me exactly 1 year between the time I registered my name with ETSY and listed my first piece of jewelry! For me, it takes a lot of thinking about how I want things to look and what my ideas are...sometimes it's hard to remain true to your own vision of things...so it's best to take things slow and really think about your overall goals.

OK well...let's just say if I ever did grow enough to have my own catalog this is an idea of what I might want the cover to look like!!!

Not at all perfect...but I love to just tinker with that idea!! You never know where things might take you!!! Have a super great day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate your thoughts:):)