13.9.08

{colorstrology}

Ok...well it is absolutely POURING rain this morning and so I am happily surfing the blog world and listing jewelry in my shop .I'm reading posts on How about Orange and come across Colorstrology on Pantone's website! I think to myself..well this is surely really silly but I gave it a whirl and.....Not only is my color blue {my favorite color}!! But it talks about my drive and energy and that my color reminds me to appreciate my gifts!!! The perfect little pick-up I needed on a day like today!!Take a minute and see what your color says about you!!!

"Find out what you really care about and live a life that shows it" Kate Wolf

1 comment:

  1. Hi....
    I absolutely love the Sherry earrings! they are so me.... I think I have to have them .
    S~

    ReplyDelete

Hello.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate your thoughts:):)