7.9.09

{more weekend festivities}

It's been one whole year since I started this blog. Hard to believe! I think it's so fun to look back at what i've done over the past year! It's so funny because this time last year I was at the same place for a fun Labor Day party on the water....

I am sooooo lucky to have such wonderful girlfriends! And it's great that one of the girls actually lives on the lake and is nice enough to share. How fun~
There was a band on the water~
We all had so much fun~
My husband was just chillin' in the same spot as yesterday~
Look at all the boats and people!! And the dog on the raft! I love it~ After we left the sand bar party we all went back to our friend's home! I just love their view~

And they even have an awesome swing for the kids~or the adults....given enough vino~It was just such a perfect day! I just feel so happy to have such wonderful friends~And to have such a great husband~It really is the simple things in life that mean the most! And I always say....it's about time spent with people and nothing else~ I can't think of anyone else that I would rather spend my time with!

I think we're all making some really wonderful memories~

Hope you had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary girl!!!! And you are so right about it all - about spending time with people and about how perfect that day was. Cuz it looks awesome to me. There's a sandbar in Islamorada, FL we'd hang out on. So fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. I feel the same way about my friends too. Nothing better than just hanging out with friends on the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like an awesome time! Nothing better than being with the people you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, wish one of my friends would get a sweet house on a lake! We rented one instead and it was a fantastic time. Happy blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Hello.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate your thoughts:):)