16.9.08

{custom: simpledaisy style}

I recently received a custom request for a bracelet!! It was for a birthday and she wanted something sparkly and sapphire like...oh and she was a jeans kind of girl!! Mind you I am totally undecided if I will move towards doing custom work or not..but I thought hey this might be kind of fun!! Plus she said my key word...sparkly and threw in my other favorite thing {jeans}!! Well here is what I came up with.....

I thought in true simpledaisy style....{pretty.simple.fresh}!! I think it turned out really nice!! What do you think???

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" Leonardo DaVinci

2 comments:

  1. I happened to notice this post in the "You Might Also Like" section, and I'm wondering what have you decided about custom work?? I've been doing it ever since I started making jewelry, and....it's really time consuming without a truly worthwhile monetary compensation. I'm not sure if I'll continue or not. Thoughts? Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate your thoughts:):)